Wednesday, June 4, 2008

What Is It Like To Be You?

What is it like to be you…. in your body, your mind, your reality?  What is it like to be you right now?

Is there discomfort, or trauma?  
Can you sense pressure, or conflict, or resistance?
 
Maybe you have health.
Maybe you are comfortable.
Maybe you are wealthy.  
 
I am curious…what is it like to be you? 
I love wisdom.
I feel deeply the vibrations of life.
I don’t like pain. I enjoy nature. 
 
But what about you?
What is it like to be you, in your reality?
 
I want to know...
 
...do you?

Joe Hurley
Excerpt from my book, Parables of Light

The Divine Heart Website: A place for heart wisdom, healing, and pure unconditional love. Watch an uplifting video, take a healing e-course, read an inspirational book, download a healing guide, get your copy of The Divine Heart Newsletter and much more.

No comments: