Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I Love To Heal

Have you been communicating with your symptoms? What are they telling you? I am very passionate about talking to and listening to symptoms. Not only because it brings me joy to expand beyond the medical model and heal symptoms directly, but because it simply brings me joy when I get to hear, sense, feel, and know information that is beyond my own sense of what is normal.

Some examples:

1. I love when I talk to my headache and the energies respond. I get very excited when these energies talk back to me and describe to me what they are going through. I respect them when they have intense resistance to change. I hold space and encourage them to open up to love and wisdom. I love it when they do, and the pain goes away. And it is very special when these energies say thank you to me.

2. I love when I talk to my knees and the energies creating the weakness and discomfort respond. I get very excited when I ask these energies what is going on and they tell me. I respect them when they tell me that they are afraid. I respect them when I realize that their fear makes it hard for the knees to bend, flex, flow, and open to the new way of being that is unfolding so quickly within and around. I hold space and encourage them to release their fear into the light of pure divine wisdom, joy, and unconditional love and they tell me they are still afraid. I ask the Holy Spirit to fill them and to fill my relationship to them and they calm down. I love it when they slowly open to the unconditional love and they slowly begin to accept the divine wisdom that guides them. I love it when my divine essence begins to flow smoothly again. I love it when the pain goes away and together all aspects of myself are energized and filled with passion and together all aspects of my being bend and flex and flow and dance in an entirely new way of being.

I don't really like discomfort. But I do love it when I look to the energies within my symptoms and I ask them what is going on and they speak to me. They don't always speak to me, but I always ask and I always hold space for them to open to love and wisdom. I love it when the energies that make up my symptoms open to love and wisdom. I love it when they heal and my discomfort goes away. I love it when we all open to deeper levels of joy and happiness, wisdom and love.

Joe Hurley
An excerpt from my summer 2007 newsletter

The Divine Heart Website: A place for heart wisdom, healing, and pure unconditional love.

No comments: